* My name is Stephen Cochrane, but my friends call
me Skippy (Written skiqqy).
* curriculum vitae:
There are 2 methods, shown below,
$ man <(curl -s https://skiqqy.xyz/skiqqy.1)
2. Or you can download it here
* I love low level coding, my language of choice
* I love (LOVE!) mathematics, more specifically,
abstract algebra (rings, fields and groups).
* I enjoy shell scripting and is my prefered method of automating tasks,
information on my scripts can be found here
* Vim or gtfo.
* Just read the man-pages bro.
* Come water my flowers in animal crossing pls.
This website serves as my little footprint on the
amazing creation that is the internet.
Currently this website is running inside a docker container (found here
) on my raspberry pi. Most
of the services (git, blog, etc) are running inside of a docker container,
which is on the pi, however, the more heavy services (pleroma etc) run on an
entire different machine inside my local network, and gets accessed through a
on my pi.
An important statement to make is, everything that is hosted on the skiqqy.xyz
domain, is hosted on my own machines locally.
Another cool inclusion of my website, is the dev server
, which reflects changes from upstream as they are
If you are interested in more more in depth explanation of the setup, you can
read this post
as well as this one
* Any program that is not "minimal", in the sense
that it does not conform to the unix philosophy
of doing one thing, and doing that one thing well.
* If the program is not free as in free
I assume the program is bloated and may be malware.